Thanks for visiting my Etsy shop!
I love hand-lettering! I have been doodling since I could hold a pen/pencil, and I am so happy to be able to extend my love for lettering to you for use in your wedding, event, or decor. For anybody out there looking to have custom paper goods handwritten at an affordable price, look no further. Many of my styles feature gel ink, which means I can write on virtually any type of envelope or paper without issues. I can even write on metallic or pearlescent papers. I also have listings which feature traditional pointed pen calligraphy and brush pen calligraphy. If you have an idea for something that isn't already listed in my shop, please reach out!
Here are my prices for VIVIAN STYLE. See all my place card listings here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CalligraphyByDeanna?section_id=16130819 and click here to visit my shop: www.etsy.com/shop/CalligraphyByDeanna
Flat white vellum place card + gold foil calligraphy (one name only + table number)(set of 25 cards): $33.75. The cards are 3.5 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall.
Prices are slightly higher for cards with two different last names.
I can also provide table tents and other wedding decor such as wooden signs. Please reach out and I can provide pricing for all of these items.
Here's how it works:
1) Purchase this listing using drop-down menus for ink color, card color, and quantity. If you need colors or quantities that are not listed, please send me a message. Additional fees may apply.
2) Once the order is paid, I'll provide my email to which you'll send your list of names and/or table numbers.
3) Within 2 business days of receiving your list, I'll send you a proof to make sure you love it.
4) Once the proof is approved, I'll usually need five business days to complete the place cards. (If you need them faster let me know - I can do expedited shipping or a rush order for an additional fee).
5) I'll send these back via USPS Priority, which takes 2-3 business days. I am happy to ship UPS or FedEx for an additional fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Thanks for looking!