This listing is for envelope calligraphy as pictured above. The prices for the above styles are as follows:
Outer address calligraphy: $2.69 each
Outer address + inner envelope calligraphy: $3.19 each
Outer + return address on back flap: $3.79
Outer + return address + RSVP envelope: $4.59
Coordinating return address stamp: $35-$55
Wanna browse my other styles? Click here:
Click here to visit the rest of my shop!
Here's how it works:
1) Purchase this listing using the drop-down menus to indicate services needed (outer envelopes only, return address written on the back flap, or RSVP envelopes) and quantity needed. If you have special requests, please send me a message so I can create a custom order for you.
**Upon checkout, make a "Note to Seller" with the following information:**
- Style selection (A, B, C, D)
- Ink color selection
- Date needed
- Event date
2) Once the order is paid, I'll provide a mailing address to which you can send your materials and you'll email me your list of names (excel or word document). Please make sure you send 15% extra envelopes in case of errors.
3) I'll let you know when I've received your materials and I'll send you a proof to make sure it is just like you pictured.
4) Once the proof is approved, I'll usually need 7-10 business days to complete the calligraphy. (If you need them faster let me know - I can do expedited shipping or a rush order for an additional fee).
5) I'll send these back via the shipping method you chose at checkout. (Standard is USPS Priority.)
In addition to envelopes and place cards, I can custom-create invitations, wedding signage, logos, greeting cards, return address stamps etc.! Whatever your hand-lettering needs be, please contact me and I'd be happy to help or send you samples of my work.
Do you need blank envelopes as well? I have those here:
For coordinating place cards and calligraphy, click here:
Return address stamps can be found here:
Vintage stamps add-on:
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Thanks for looking, and best of luck in your planning process :)